Special offer for VIP members only

Anything that doesn't fit the other categories. Direct link: How to post photos and videos
Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Special offer for VIP members only

Post by Jeroen »

As you know we had a new batch of keyrings produced last year. As the molds are now becoming really old, most keyrings have imperfections: very small dents, surfaces becoming rougher, all getting less detailed and smooth.

This means the good key rings, and I want to make sure every VIP member gets decent quality, are really becoming rare now. Only a few good ones left and a new production is likely to generate so much fallout that it won't be viable. So do you have one? Cherish it!

I now have a bunch of B-choice keyrings left. Not good enough for a fresh VIP member, but I don't want to place them on the free market. This needs to remain a special thing for VIP members. Therefore I have come to the following decision:

I am offering the B-choice keyrings, only to existing VIP members, at cost. What that means? if you pick it up (or I will bring it to a meeting), you pay € 10,-.
Or you transfer € 13,- by PayPal including shipping.

Below is an enlarged image of the worst example I could find. Enlarged so it lookse worse than it really is, guaranteed you still have a very decent key ring with these so the other one can be kept in the display case haha. PM me if you want one but remember, for VIP members only!

Regards/groeten, Jeroen