AC Schnitzer 323i turbo

Anything that doesn't fit the other categories. Direct link: How to post photos and videos
the e21 man ireland
Newbee
My E21(s): bmw 323i baur

AC Schnitzer 323i turbo

Post by the e21 man ireland »

Hi guys how many were made please and whats she worth mint with all her goodies intackt

Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Re: Ac shnitser 323 turbo

Post by Jeroen »

Think you'll have to ask Schnitzer how many they made. Never saw any numbers but wild guess would be a few hundred perhaps. Running examples are rare, there's a restore going on in the US (for years already) and I heard a LHD rustbucket was offered for sale in the UK and that's all I've seen or heard in the past few years.

Would be surprised if you would be able to get any engine parts so a restore could be challenging, but also to keep them in good running order.

Due to lack of any relevant transactions the value would be a wild guess, 30k for a minter perhaps, more if it comes with a decent history and seal of approval from ACS.

Our own page on the Schnitzer Turbo: http://www.bmwe21.net/?page_id=355
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Re: Ac shnitser 323 turbo

Post by Jeroen »

A few pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v30942s81svb ... wenAa?dl=0

Looks like the real deal, but it is questionable the chassis can be restored, and if the engine isn't running that may definitely be your biggest challenge, Schnitzer owner DJMinkin is already struggling to get his one in good running condition for years

Regards/groeten, Jeroen
the e21 man ireland
Newbee
My E21(s): bmw 323i baur

Re: AC Schnitzer 323i turbo

Post by the e21 man ireland »

Thanks for the info ill keep you informed