Topic: Cars and Coffee v.11.13 *Top Gear Editon*

Direct links: 2023 Calendar & reports ; All previous event reports
E21meister
E21 Pro

Topic: Cars and Coffee v.11.13 *Top Gear Editon*

Post by E21meister »

From here, click on the pics for a bigger image.

This weekends Cars and Coffee could have gone by many names; Turbine Edition, Jaguar C-X75 edition, Supra Edition, Camaro edition, or SEMA edition. All of them equally describe the event.

The Jaguar C-X75 Advance Electric Supercar Concept made its North American debut this weekend. It's such an amazing car to see in person. It is truly stunning. It won the crowd award hands down. A close second was the Top Gear taxi fleet that came to promote Top Gear USA. They handed out Top Gear T-shirts as well as issues of Motor Trend magazine.

There was also a gaggle of Supra's (Supri?) that showed up, as well as a ton of new Camaros many which seemed to be SEMA vehicles.

The size of the crowd this weekend was just insane. They seemed to keep coming in droves. You'd see groups of 10 or 20 walking towards the event parking lot, which is really unusual. All 400 show spots where filled by 7am and cars had to wait in line to get in as others left. It was quite remarkable when you think about it. Even as crowded as it was everyone seemed to behave very well. There was no douche of the day award needed to be handed this weekend.

Even as half-dead as I was from the lack of sleep, lack of food and the cold I have I still enjoyed my self pretty well at Cars and Coffee this weekend.

Anyways, here are the much awaited picks of the pics:

Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image
Image.Image