The V8 is up for sale, i'm not getting the time to use due to work constraints, i'm not going to post a spec as its too much to list but a flick through my journal will tell you all you need to know. if you are interested PM me or text me on 07584435532.
Price is £18,000 ONO
- E21 VIP
- Posts: 16056
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm
- My E21(s): 1978 type 1 323i 5speed dogleg Polaris
- Location: Ljouwert
- E21 Pro
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
- My E21(s): 1980 Alpina B6 2.8
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/timothy.c.boles
- Location: Isle of Man and Inverness
only surprised at the small tyres under those huge arches @ 195.50.15 and 205.50.15 rears?
I see Alpina B6s with 225.50.15 rear- and mine has 205.50.15 all round with std arches- surely the grp 2 Junior E21s had more tyre under there?
Isle of Man Inverness
1980 BMW E21 Alpina B6 2.8
1991 BMW E30 Hartge H26
the reason i was running such narrow tyres was i didn't get round to ordering some larger barrels on the rear. still gripped amazingly though somehow,