New Car - E36 M3 EVO Saloon

The place for everything non E21. Now with dedicated E12 & E30 sections
Mobster

Re: New Car - E36 M3 EVO Saloon

Post by Mobster »

Changed the MV3 wheels to genuine staggered m3 evo wheels. Gave the car a good clean today, put a 12 months ticket on it. I have been linked up with a guy that works (not worked) for Sytners. He is coming to my house next week to give the engine a once over.
I really don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. They only made 200 Estroil blue saloons!

arshad76
E21 Pro
My E21(s): Considering another E21

Post by arshad76 »

I liked the old wheels, but the new ones look period correct. Maybe it's Nas's influence, but I'm more interestedn in M Cars over Alpina these days. Nice car anyway.
UK Moderator
uwbuurman
E21 VIP
E21 VIP
My E21(s): 1978 type 1 323i 5speed dogleg Polaris

Post by uwbuurman »

Wheels look great! Maybe change the orange bulbs in the rearlights for Philips silvervisions?
It's the man next door!

1978 BMW 323i
1980 BMW 528i maior restitutio
1987 BMW 325iA cabriolet
2006 BMW 320d touring High Executive
2015 BMW 320dA touring xDrive High Executive ///Msport
pattam2009
E21 VIP
E21 VIP
My E21(s): '81 323i 2.7i Schwarz

Post by pattam2009 »

Very nice, looks very neat. :thumbsup
Those of your neighbor, is that the V8 edtion :wink:
Bmw E21 323i 2.7i 1981 Schwarz - Beige
Gr, Patrick.
nas80
E21 Mad

Post by nas80 »

yeah I wouldn't mind an e36 m3 - my flat mate at uni had one when we were 21.

We was bored one day and it was middle of summer at 5am, so we decided to go out for a hoon in the m3 - I asked nicely and my mate let me drive.

So I was doing really well, keeping control and on the last roundabout on our "circuit" I was in third and coming out and the car just spun and like an inexperienced idiot I slammed on which made things a lot worse - we spun so many times! the car ended up hitting this central grassy crossing bit (country road) however the car ended up like a see saw - so I had to get out and push the bumper upwards so that the rear wheels would touch the ground :)

That was the first crash I had ever had actually I was shaking like a leaf for ages..
[img]http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/nasbucket/forumsig.jpg[/img]
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

nas80 wrote:yeah I wouldn't mind an e36 m3 - my flat mate at uni had one when we were 21.

We was bored one day and it was middle of summer at 5am, so we decided to go out for a hoon in the m3 - I asked nicely and my mate let me drive.

So I was doing really well, keeping control and on the last roundabout on our "circuit" I was in third and coming out and the car just spun and like an inexperienced idiot I slammed on which made things a lot worse - we spun so many times! the car ended up hitting this central grassy crossing bit (country road) however the car ended up like a see saw - so I had to get out and push the bumper upwards so that the rear wheels would touch the ground :)

That was the first crash I had ever had actually I was shaking like a leaf for ages..
Must have been a non evo ?
e21-Mark
E21 Master
My E21(s): 316 m52/2.8 Cat Cams & Jenvey ITB
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JackyardBackoff

Post by e21-Mark »

I missed out on a really nice dakar yellow non Evo last year. No spoiler, no rust and no Vadar interior. Perfect. I'm sure Vadar seats are very comfy but they spoil e36 M3's for me. Looks nice in Estoril.
nas80
E21 Mad

Post by nas80 »

yeah it was a non evo - non of that traction control rubbish lol.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

nas80 wrote:yeah it was a non evo - non of that traction control rubbish lol.
The traction control "rubbish" might have kept you off the green stuff. :wha
nas80
E21 Mad

Post by nas80 »

lol yes but that wouldn't give me anything to post about or get any respect for powerful RWD.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

nas80 wrote:lol yes but that wouldn't give me anything to post about or get any respect for powerful RWD.
True - on to more important matters, when is the baby due !!!

must be an E21 baby boom, my wife is also expacting - Should arrive mid next month.
nas80
E21 Mad

Post by nas80 »

Mobster wrote:
nas80 wrote:lol yes but that wouldn't give me anything to post about or get any respect for powerful RWD.

must be an E21 baby boom, my wife is also expacting - Should arrive mid next month.
hey congrats. is that the third kid or fourth for you?

My wife is due to drop this Friday. Our first kid - we decided to wait n see if we get a boy or a girl.

to be honest mate - loads of my mates have had kids born this year and loads more expecting some.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

nas80 wrote:
Mobster wrote:

hey congrats. is that the third kid or fourth for you?

My wife is due to drop this Friday. Our first kid - we decided to wait n see if we get a boy or a girl.

to be honest mate - loads of my mates have had kids born this year and loads more expecting some.
3rd. Got 2 boys already.

should really sell the 911