The place for everything non E21. Now with dedicated E12 & E30 sections
- E21 Fanatic
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm
- My E21(s): 1983 black 316
- Location: Manchester
Ohhhh they look good!
Although I'm sure there's some people who won't like to see an Alpina item altered but that's never stopped you Nas!
I like them anyway
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25755
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
Easy does it, but a pity about all the bad luck and delays, not to forget quotes. But there's movement and you're in no hurry. Wheels came out nice though!
We want your contributions in our E21 Facebook Group
! Join, like, post & share!
- E21 Pro
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm
- My E21(s): '82 318i manual
- Location: Dinxperlo, the Netherlands
Those wheels are awesome!
I took the corner at high speed, came in the ditch, drove straight through a garden, flipped over 4 times and then I lost control of my steering-wheel!
- Upcoming E21 fanatic
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm
- My E21(s): 82 316
- Location: Caterham, Surrey
Wheels really are stunning
Good progress - looking forward to seeing future pics of her.