- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:49 am
- My E21(s): -81 Hartge 335i
- Location: Norway
My E21 Hartge was at a restore shop when a dishonest employee sold away some of the parts
Finders fee that ends with a deal is relevant.
-87 547i Hartge non original project
-82 535 DCOE track car
-85 528i daily
-06 320si daily
-87 K100LT daily
-96 K1100 Café project
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25755
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
We want your contributions in our E21 Facebook Group! Join, like, post & share!
- E21 VIP
- Posts: 15417
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm
- My E21(s): 1978 type 1 323i 5speed dogleg Polaris
- Location: Ljouwert
- E21 Pro
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm
- My E21(s): '82 318i manual
- Location: Dinxperlo, the Netherlands
As far as I know, the 271mmx22mm discs were specifically custom made for the Hartge e21 back in the day. You have to be extremely lucky to find some.
with regard to the Bilstein struts, same story. But when you send some regular front struts to Bilstein in Germany, they will make coilovers out of it.
Hope this will help,