E21 Pro
My E21(s): 1980 Alpina B6 2.8
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/timothy.c.boles

Gedzor (user Geza, Hungary) - LSD's and other parts

Post by TopCat »

I would like to recommend Gedzor 110%
Let me tell you why
I ordered a 3:91 LSD from Gedzor
he said no probs - a friend of his builds them in Hungary (!); I offered to pay him a deposit say Euro 100 to get things started
he said no he doesn't need a deposit- he provides the service for the good of the community and if we dont like it we can send it back
anyway we had the usual dramas with shipping to the IoM - completely not his fault mind you and after some admin it arrived.
It is in great shape beautifully finished and the team will be fitting it soon- and all for the price of a ropey one in UK if you could find one.
My team tell me that it is stronger than standard

so well done Gedzor- I do hope that your faith in human nature is not taken advantage of (I would ask for Euro 100 deposit initially)
Really good to find an honest effective provider of hard to find bits- and this demonstrates the power of your website Jeroen

Regards
Topcat
Isle of Man Inverness
1980 BMW E21 Alpina B6 2.8
1991 BMW E30 Hartge H26
nuke laars
Upcoming E21 fanatic
My E21(s): 1983 Baltic Blau 316

Re: Rear Differential

Post by nuke laars »

Good effort in using the feedback function. Can I suggest that you put the seller/buyers username in the title (at the beginning), that way there is a quick reference for others, and others can add to the thread.
1983 Arctic Blau 316
1989 Sterling Silber 318i
Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Re: Rear Differential from Gedzor (Geza)

Post by Jeroen »

you're right, that was the suggestion in the readme as well, I took the liberty of editing the topic title :wink:
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
Jeroen
Site Admin

Re: Rear Differential from Gedzor (Geza)

Post by Jeroen »

I just received a LSD from the same seller, will try to fit and test drive it asap. At least all the communications sofar have been very open and clear and even included a set of good quality images. The shipment was complete up to even the identification tag.
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
JTY
Upcoming E21 fanatic
My E21(s): 1981 323i

Rear strut brace/battery assembly from Gedzor (Geza)

Post by JTY »

Highly recommended seller! I just unwrapped the rear strut brace/battery assembly I ordered:
- great and quick communication
- custom colour without surplus cost
- nice craftmanship, attention to detail in design and good finish
- quick delivery even before I had the chance to take care of payment
- hassle free and safe Paypal transaction

(Just had to touch up paint at one corner because of uncareful packaging. Few loose nuts and bolts in the box because of the same issue, although everything was there. Nothing to worry about, but you may want to stress that your item is firmly packed if you order something.)

I haven't had the chance to fit the item just yet. But I'm confident it will fit.

Very much looking forward to future items Geza and his mate will design and produce for the e21. Specially curious about that adjustable, rigid front strut brace ;)

(Ps @Jeroen Maybe change the subject line of this topic since Geza started selling more items than just LSDs?)
Last edited by JTY on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeroen
Site Admin

Re: Gedzor (user Geza, Hungary) - LSD's and other parts

Post by Jeroen »

Thanks for the suggestion (processed) and the extensive review.

I ordered a LSD from Geza and the communications have always been very clear, quick and surely made me feel safe. Sadly my diff had a whining noise, probably because it was damaged while in transit. Received it back today and I'm convinced it will be perfect now.

I too find the quality of their work very thorough and with attention to detail (their LSD's even come with the correct tag!) and I can only recommend them. Hope they will add a front strut brace to their offerings.

If we were to give any constructive criticism that would indeed be packaging, you really don't know how beat up international shipments arrive. Not sometimes but really often. Make sure to pack shipments pretty much bomb proof and your next score will be 100 points :wink:
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
steve5134
Upcoming E21 fanatic
My E21(s): 82 316

Re: Gedzor (user Geza, Hungary) - LSD's and other parts

Post by steve5134 »

Rear Strut Brace/Bar

I also recommend Gedzor
Got the rear strut bar/brace today and it more than lives up to expectation :driving :D