- E21 Fanatic
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:19 pm
- My E21(s): '80 BMW 323i
- Location: Katowice, Poland
This car fits the race track like no other E21. Cograts:)VerDi wrote:Found a picture on the net from my car at circuit Zolder. Done a lot off work on the engine lately (had a cracked cylinderhead) But will update this page soon with pictures. Cya!
BMW "Freude am Fahren"
- E21 Master
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm
- My E21(s): 316 m52/2.8 Cat Cams & Jenvey ITB
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JackyardBackoff
- Location: Cornwall - UK
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25531
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
But yesterday, after a few months work I finally testdrived my BMW E21 S50B30 project!!!
I will post all the pictures I have made in the next posts!
First of all cleaning up the engine!
Sandblasted valve cover and E34 525i sump
Some white paint
some red paint
and a few other colours
In the meanwhile my M20B27 engine was for sale. Sold it to a forum member. Now the real work could begin...
- Peter V.
- E21 VIP
- Posts: 11183
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm
- My E21(s): '82 320/6
- Location: Breda, Nederland
.Some say he eats nuts and bolts for breakfast, all we know is he is called the carburetorman.
BMW E21, 1981 320/6 Ascot grau metallic uit Sicilië.
BMW E87, 2006 130i Titansilber metallic.
BMW E60, 2006 525d Silbergrau metallic
- E21 VIP
- Posts: 15279
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm
- My E21(s): 1978 type 1 323i 5speed dogleg Polaris
- Location: Ljouwert
Mounting camcover + E34 oil pan
E34 oil pickup
Sandblasted oil pan
Uprated front brakes
from stock solid discs to 304x22 with Brembo 4 pot calipers
Cleaning up the getrag 260 gearbox (will be changed to a M3 gearbox in the future)
Engine ready for fitting
Engine is in!!! (Thx to nas80 for the custom engine mount!)