I've been asking for advice on this car for the past while, but never actually posted the vehicle here. It may be here already with the amount of E21's registered!
It's a UK 320/6, which was restored approximately 10 years ago. I have a folder of information and images on the rebuild, but some areas need attention again.
Currently the modications are:
- BBS front splitter (since removed to allow towing)
- Lowered on H+R springs and Bilstein shocks
- The previous owner hacked a few speakers into the door cards, much to my dismay
- The name of the wheels escape me
Changes to be made:
- Bonnet and Boot needs respraying and some rust attention
- Boot rain gutter is also in need of attention, I hear this section is unavailable to buy? Is it a common area for these to go?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 26201
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
- E21 VIP
- Posts: 15713
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm
- My E21(s): 1978 type 1 323i 5speed dogleg Polaris
- Location: Ljouwert