Eifel rallye festival in Daun near Nürburgring 26.-28.7.2012

Direct links: 2023 Calendar & reports ; All previous event reports
DaBoom
Newbee
My E21(s): -75 318, -76 316, -82 323i

Eifel rallye festival in Daun near Nürburgring 26.-28.7.2012

Post by DaBoom »

http://www.eifel-rallye-festival.de/en/home.html

Historic rally cars from 60's to 90's doing what they should. :) After two years of Oldtimer GP this is my choice of event for the summer. So if you see a white e30 ix touring with Finnish plates you know who's around there somewhere.. :boogie

Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Re: Eifel rallye festival in Daun near Nürburgring 26.-28.7.

Post by Jeroen »

We just spent a weekend in Daun with the E21's, and Le Mans Classic and OGP are on the schedule as well, but I'll check this one out next year I guess.
Was in Italy last week and at the Tuscan Rewind Rally over there I found this piece of eye candy that also competed in Daun last year...

BTW my usual hotel when I'm at the Ring is the Eifelhotel Daun and that's where we stayed the past weekend with the whole bunch as well. Good restaurant, bar stays open late and decent rooms. Run by Dutch people though :roll: dunno if you need a room and if they still have something available (I guess not) but it's definitely one to keep in mind.
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
DaBoom
Newbee
My E21(s): -75 318, -76 316, -82 323i

Re: Eifel rallye festival in Daun near Nürburgring 26.-28.7.

Post by DaBoom »

Nah, we'll be camping at Kreuzberg like last few years as we plan to visit the 'ring as well. And we have a rather large group so I doubt we could find last minute accommodation to fit us all. :) But thank you anyway.

From last years trip