Foto's Sharknose Meeting 2010

Directe links: Kalender en verslagen 2024 ; Verslagen eerdere evenementen
Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Re: Foto's Sharknose Meeting 2010

Post by Jeroen »

Bavaria tour? Pls fill us in!

For the 2011 Sharknose meet, we will pick a date soon, most likely to be in June.

Regards/groeten, Jeroen
sendme
Upcoming E21 fanatic

Post by sendme »

Hier nog een baler.

Het geeft toch een mooi geheel, al die sharknoses bij elkaar. Volgende keer zal ik toch proberen erbij te zijn.

mvg. Rogér
Bennus
Newbee

Post by Bennus »

Hier nog een paar foto´s:
www.cb550.nl
E21meister
E21 Pro

Post by E21meister »

Wow. so many old BMWs in one place. Wish I could've gone now. You guys have put our BMWCC show to shame.
Wondermike
E21 Master
My E21(s): '80 323i Baur
'81 320 Baur (323i)

Post by Wondermike »

Is there an update on how many cars showed up and how much of each type?
So many cars, so little time
Jeroen
Site Admin

Post by Jeroen »

WM: I think the ladies were too busy to keep the list up to date, but after some mid day counts there were 170-180 cars at the same time and abt 200 cars in total. The number of E21's was counted at 57 when already 2 had left so at least 59. No data on other numbers known to me.
Bennus wrote:Hier nog een paar foto´s:

Fraaie foto's! Ik zoek ook nog een paar publicatiewaardige foto's van de toerrit, heb jij niet nog wat?
Regards/groeten, Jeroen
323baur
E21 VIP
E21 VIP

Post by 323baur »

Er is iemand op het gewone 7 forum die prachtige rondrit foto's heeft gemaakt. Helaas moet je wel lid zijn.
Hier is de link:
http://www.bmw7forum.nl/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Jeroen
Site Admin

Post by Jeroen »

Lid geworden, zal zo weer even kijken. Denk dat je de foto's van Raymond bedoelt? Die had ik op 't E28 forum al gezien en zijn in groot formaat onderweg...

Verder, er komt nog veel videomateriaal aan maar dit is een goede start door Aydin:

Regards/groeten, Jeroen
raymondw
E21 Pro

Post by raymondw »

A few pictures from the first international sharknose meeting (all BMW’s up until the Paul Bracq era (E3 untill E28) that was held in Wezep the Netherlands last Saturday (28 August 2010). First of all the seven series from the E23 model range; I have to admit that I have a soft spot for these large elegant cars, although IMHO, the E32 is the best design of all.

A very neat 733i in a typical 1970’s interior and exterior color combination.

With appropriate hat and hiking-stick.

735i

745i (ex France).

Tres chique.

Another 733i; normally one doesn’t see them in years.

The best E23 from the meeting; a 745i neatly with the Fuchs forged TRX rims and tyres..

There were a lot of E28’s on this meeting. I did not photograph my own car; others undoubtedly did :mrgreen: De next E28 needs some medicinal engine hood paste. Maybe something for Rusteze :dance:

A very nice E28 M5 with a lovely Bordeaux red leather interior. Unfortunately that the front spoiler is not painted in the black contrasting color anymore.

Een white B9 3.5.

A 528i; IMHO these are underrated by many.

A strange duck for an E28 :ugeek:

This E28, a modest 520i, also is very nice. The car has been repainted, but the mileage is very low and the car shows that. This picture is a candidate for HDR-processing to show its exterior color even more..

There were not that many E12’s, the most classic of all the fives; but this excellent E12 M535i compensated for that a lot.

I shiny contast, this 528i, in a typical German Taxi color-scheme, but at least he was there. :thumbup:

Another E12 present was this modest 518i, but this example was the oldest of the fives and with a typical seventies colorscheme, one of the nicest cars present. Unfortunatelly, I didn’t make a picture of the car itself, but the engine compartment in its simplicity tells enough.

Even Ivo (member ovide on various Dutch forums) was present with lots and lots of parts for the E28 owner.

I had some mixed feelings with most of the E24’s. There were some very nice and original models such as this 633CSI and another Alpine-white 628CSI.

The E24 scene was clearly split; excellent original cars and cars that were nice, but modded. The following E24 looks very nice, but those E39 Alpina Wheels and those angel-eyes don’t belong on an E24, not even to mention the heater-pipe exhausts that don’t even fit in the rear –bumper. Well, each on their own. :think:

Well, actually the same story.

According to the expers this is an original CSL, but originality remains a question mark. Despite that, this exotic car was one of the nicest of the meeting and the car everyone wanted to see.

An excellent E9 3.0Csi with no questionmarks about its originality and quality. TOP.

There were quite a few 02’s present as well; this is the most important model in the BMW history.

2002 turbo.

A second 2002 turbo met some Alpina parts.

An excellent 02 convertible; its owner was very proud of his innovative water draining-pipes.

We also participated in the scenic drive, mostly with relaxed cruising through the North of the Veluwe. Don’t mind the inspection light; I still have to reset this after the recent oil-change.

The most cars at the meeting were the E21’s, a lot 323i and a few Alpinas. Original cars were most common, but some heavily modded cars were present as well; not really my cup of tea so I didn’t make that much pictures of these.

Shortly after the release of the parking place for non-shark noses, a strange duck appeared; but let’s be honest, some Japanese cars may be admired as well.

Last but not least; a wonderful remembrance shield from this meeting.

Carpe Diem, Raymond
loentje
E21 VIP
E21 VIP

Post by loentje »

Buiten het feit dat mijn e12 een 520/4 met dubbele strombergs is, ben ik blij met het commentaar :D

Afijn, mooie foto's!!!

Heeft er eig nog iemand meer foto's van mijn auto gemaakt, had natuurlijk zelf mijn camera vergeten :(

groeten loentje
r@n-d
E21 Pro

Post by r@n-d »

loentje wrote:Buiten het feit dat mijn e12 een 520/4 met dubbele strombergs is, ben ik blij met het commentaar :D

Afijn, mooie foto's!!!

Heeft er eig nog iemand meer foto's van mijn auto gemaakt, had natuurlijk zelf mijn camera vergeten :(

groeten loentje
helaas... geen foto van je auto... maar wel een prachtauto!! echt klasse!!!!
Gr. Randy

e21; resedagrün metallic; 320/6; Solex 4A1; 1978
e36; donkerblauw; 325i; 1992
f36; saphirschwarz metallic; 435xd; 2016
Arnold D
E21 VIP
E21 VIP

Post by Arnold D »

Ik krijg morgen de CD van mijn broer waar filmpjes op staan. Kijken of er nog iets leuks op staat en dan op You tube FAP
e21 323i
e21 alpina B6-2.8
e21 rear carrier- sold
Jeroen
Site Admin

Post by Jeroen »

Leon, via Youngtimer-Magazine:

Regards/groeten, Jeroen
Arnold D
E21 VIP