- E21 Fanatic
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 pm
- My E21(s): SOLD
- Location: Oslo, Norway
- there is rust, ofcourse, it`s a 70` BMW
- has been repainted in the past
- orignal panels which look generally OK, some rust ofcourse.
- original interior. Looks ok apart from drivers seat.
- manual gearbox
- mileage unverifed at 132.000km
Runs but no MOT.
Considered to be a full strip down and rebuild.
Haven`t seen it in person.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 28925
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
Body restoration on any E9 is expensive, We are trying to keep it down by doing most of the work ourselves, quotes from garages who know these cars were in the region of £25k (£15k panels & welding & 10k Paint).
Top cars in the uk are now seeing £50k for a 3.0csi (csl's are far more).
Hope this helps
1983 316 (Taiga Thunder - The refined S54 Race car)
1982 635csiA (New project)
1985 728iA (For Sale)
2004 330d Touring (The Daily Hack / Tow Car / Load lugger)